Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jason's Deli

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason's Deli!!!
We recently discovered this place, and it is so wonderful to eat there!
They have THE most comprehensive allergen list I have EVER seen, and there are so many things, that I cannot list them all!
You can go to Jason's Deli Allergen Info to see a complete list of their products and allergens. This list is especially helpful for me, because I emailed it to myself, and can look at it on my iPod Touch while I'm there!

Things I have gotten:
Salad Bar - not everything on there is safe, however the little gingerbread muffins are and YUMMY! There are no safe salad dressings, they do provide olive oil and basalmic vinagrette.
I like the Graham Crackers.
I have eaten the Turkey Reuben minus swiss cheese and rye bread, added french bread, extra stone ground mustard and mayo - YUM!
I think alot of their sandwiches would be pretty safe to eat, just have to sub the bread for the whole grain wrap or french bread (only safe breads) and take cheese off.
Blue corn tortilla chips and salsa.
Most meats (see allergen info for complete list)
veggies, fruit

NOT safe: Chicken and Tuna Salads, ALL soups (I intend to write them about this, because their soups look delectable, and I'd love to be able to have some), ripple & house chips.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to go with you there, it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is! Except they always forget something with my order, like I can't have cheese, so I ask for a little cup of mayo for fat, and they forget to give it to me every time, lol

    ReplyDelete