Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Olive Garden

A mother who is doing the MSPI diet for her baby looked last night at ingredient lists at Olive Garden, and the meat sauces do not appear to be safe. So if you want something off this list, I recommend asking for the sauce packets, etc, to make sure they are safe. The salad with no dressing or croutons and breadsticks plain (dipped in olive oil) should be fine.

I just talked to John at the 7505 Dodge St Olive Garden, (402) 393-8404, and he was very helpful in helping me to determine which dishes should be ok. He was careful to mention that he can't be 100% sure, but from the list of ingredients he had the following should be ok for me to eat:
Chicken Marsala - substitute the 4 oz grilled chicken breast (he wasn't sure about the breading on the chicken that comes with it)
Spaghetti with meat sauce
Capellini Pomodoro
Linguine alla Marinara
Spaghetti & Meatballs
BREADSTICKS plain! I dipped them in garlic salt and olive oil...MMMM
Salad without dressing, but they have olive oil and balsamic vinegar available.
I shall report if I eat something I react to. I am also going to speak with the person John recommended and told I would be coming, when I arrive, so he can be sure there's not accidents with parmesan or anything, Mike.

I ate the Chicken Marsala and it was GOOOD! I as also able to eat breadsticks with no butter, and a little garlic salt, and I dipped them in olive oil, so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment